Thursday, May 15, 2008

More, on wind.

Once again this morning I found myself riding head on into the wind and really I was just too tired. It all seemed like to much as I rode over the small man made hill (bridge) on Fullerton, went under the over pass and came upon Clybourn. Then, it was as though God shed His/Her very own light on my situation. I looked up and there was the British Petroleum sign stating that unleaded regular gas is $4.39 and I thought "Thank God I am on my bike!"

Last night was a blast as we celebrated Ms. Tina Marie's birthday at the Lincoln Lanes. Like a dumbbot, I forgot to bring along my camera so I have no record of the event, but it was good to see a lot of people that love her in an old school bowling alley eating delicious cake.

I might also add that I won the bowling game. My score will not be conveyed because that is not the point... the point is that I won and let's just say I did better than Mr. Obama.

Tonight is my final recording session for the week.
I will be glad to walk away from there having completed what we needed to complete and having some extra $ in hand for this weekend in New York.

No comments: