Wednesday, May 21, 2008

21 Jump Street.

I realized yesterday that I have not had a night at home in nearly three weeks, so I took advantage of this opporunity, skipped the gym (poo poo to me) and spent the evening at home tending to things. I actually was headed to the gym, but it began to rain after work so I just high tailed it on my bicycle homeward.

In place of the gym I actually made my way over to the grocery store (canvas bags in tow) and purchased some good produce for the week. I brought home some organic tofu that I am marinating in jerk sauce, cause that seemed like an interesting experiment.

I spent some time sorting negatives as I have scans to make this weekend and watched episodes of 30 Rock, which I have heard much about but had not taken the time to watch. It is actually really hysterical. I had some really nice laugh out loud moments.

In less Mundane news, Johnny Depp is in a movie that is going to be filmed less than a block away from my work. It is a Dillinger movie, I hear? I just wrangled my coworkers into going and exploring. I kept thinking I would be yelled at, but I was not. I declared I was definitely going to be leaking images to the internet... so here we go.



This is fake brick they have put up over some of the buildings.



This used to be a place called Fiesta Mexicana, but now it is a fake jewelry store.



This is my favorite. That is Qdoba behind there! Ha. burritos hidden by this fantastic facade.



This is Subway. Ha.



All fake.



The biograph gets a face lift.

And finally...



That is McDonalds. As you can see, my coworkers dress much nicer than I do.

I'm looking forward to being blocks away from Mr. Depp. I plan to stand outside the set and yell "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY! 21 JUMP STREET! I REMEMBER!"

No comments: