Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yawn!

Dudes, I'm too busy fer realz.
This week has just been nonstop and it will be nonstop until Sunday.
I've had just about enough of it and I need a good long nap on my memory foam.

Last night I had a lovely rehearsal, but upon my exit I realized that I've had just about enough of waiting for the bus in sub zero temps, so I decided to just cab it back home in an effort to get in bed at a decent hour. This morning I felt similar contempt for the cold, so I called upon my new neighbor, Ms. Linsey, to help me on my way to work.

(As a side note, I am working on this music with the William Ferris Chorale by Eric Whitacre. It is blowing my mind. take a listen: Water Night)

Once I arrived at work I had to buckle down because not only was I busy with real job stuff, I had to somehow complete this paper for my class that I've managed to procrastinate doing until the day it is due... but in my super human paper writing speed, I got it done. I dunno. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this because when one is keeping the pace I'm keeping, down time doesn't want to be dedicated to school! I'm hoping I somehow fall into the pattern, but I had this dream last night that someone was asking me if it was going to take me the "full 12 years to finish?" ha! in my subconscious I will be in school for twelve years.

So, tomorrow night is the gig I am singing in at The Hideout with the Grace Consort. I am really looking forward to it. I hope good people come and I hope I can keep my eyes open.



This is all for now.

No comments: