Monday, February 4, 2008

theLAZE

After some discussion about places I have traveled and things I have done in the past year, my mother inquired if I kept a journal. I immediately said no, knowing that she was referring to a journal of the hand-written sort, but it was a bit of a lie because I have in fact been blogging (journaling) on myspace for a few years now. The journal was recently defunct because, well, I got lazy.

I didn't really think of it as a journal, but I guess it was/is and serves as a good record (albeit public) of that which I have done. So, given my notion that myspace is on the out and out and my pension for always doin' what mama says, I've decided to reinstate my blogging ways. Thus, theLAZE.

It's the perfect time to begin such things because February is just the worst of months (especially for those of us residing in the greys of chitown) and although my life continues to keep a hectic pace, I am procrastinator at heart and this at least leaves me with something to show for it.

So, hi. Here I am. Here is my blog.

No comments: