Thursday, February 28, 2008

AG - AI

Whoa. This is called burning the candle at both ends. I am tiiiiired. The good news is that I think I have finally completed all aspects of my project for http://www.thepresentgroup.com and can consider that done. It was a learning experience, but I think when the final product is in hand I will feel pleased. I mean, I guess I feel pleased already because I was given a task with a small amount of funds and a short amount of time and I completed it. This is more than can be said for my class, thus far.

Which makes me want to articulate something outloud I've never articulated before... well, maybe just once. I don't want to work full time. I want to work part time and make art and music the rest of the time, so I wonder if there will ever be a way for me to figure out how to do this. The thing is that I have to work here to go to school here, but I dunno. Everything feels a bit confusing right now. I have this feeling it will all clear up once spring and summer arrive. I feel a longing for spring like I haven't felt before... like I'm just holding out until then or something.

So, I'm not watching American Idol this season.... nor have I really since the Fantasia season, I think? I guess I'm what one would call "over it", but I ganked this from someone else's blog because it's pretty pretty.



I just realized my blog contains American Girls and American idols.
*points gun to head*

No comments: