Monday, June 2, 2008

Early stages of leisure.

I've been sitting on this post for a while.
I don't feel like doing a typical weekend recap.
Maybe I am too lazy.
I was lazy this weekend afterall.
I lounged in the sun.
I have a bit of a burn as a result, even though I used sunscreen as I am resolved to always use sunscreen now. I'm almost 27, ya know.

Speaking of the sun, I spent some time yesterday editing this video.



Actually, if by editing I mean enjoying the happy accident of pairing this video with some music that I like very much by The Books. I'm quite in love with my flip camera, although I've realized that along with the camera I have to buy another external hard drive because videos are quite large and I've filled my current external with photographs.

My scar on my elbow is particularly red from the sun. Numerous people pointed it out to me this weekend. I imagine this is in part because I am wearing short sleeved shirts now, but I think the sun has made it more pronounced. The thing is, I don't really care about it as I can't really see it... but others are noticing it.

I purchased this new alarm clock.
Did I write about this earlier? I don't remember.
Regardless, the point is that my ipod could sit atop it and I would have music in my room as well as my living room. Well, frankly, it sucks.
The sound is terrible.
The light to the screen is so bright is as though a full moon shines in my room all night long.
And on top of these cons, it never goes off! The alarm has not gone off the last three times I have set it which of course means I am doing something wrong, but I want an alarm to be intuitive. I don't want to have to figure it out, I just want it to be easy and wake me up.

So, you might suggest I return it and by another?

That's a great idea... if I' hadn't have thrown away the box by accident.

Anyone want to buy a crappy alarm from me?

No comments: