Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Staycation

Seriously, does anyone really get anything done during the summer?

I mean, I can really only speak for myself but I have accomplished next to nothing in the last couple of weeks and it has felt quite grand. This weekend was no exception as I had what was not intended to be but turned out to be a "staycation." Apparently, many American's are currently opting for the "staycation" as gas prices are high and the economy is biting it... so not one to be left out, I enjoyed one myself.

Basically what this meant for me is indulging in the beach as much as possible. Two full days worth of sun and sand and being close to the water. I would say swimming in the water, but unfortunately because I am a tall fella, they wont let me go deep enough to swim! I want to tell them how we do it on the other side of the lake, but I keep my mouth shut.

I will have two cavities filled tomorrow. I'm closing in on the end of the tooth disaster.

I'm waiting patiently for my iPhone.
*twiddles thumbs*

No comments: