Thursday, March 20, 2008

Voila, you've got yourself a latte.

I think it might be time to craft a new heading for my blog as I would like to think in terms of spring now rather than winter... although today looks spring like outside, but still feels winter and rumor has it that tonight will totally be winter with snow and the works.

ugh.

It feels a bit like Friday today although for me it is definitely still Thursday. I work for a Catholic University so I have the privilege of getting good Friday off, but unfortunately my obligations will be cramping my day off style. But, for my coworkers it is indeed Friday and we celebrated by having a heavy heavy lunch of deep dish pizza from Baccinos. I limited myself to a single slice as I'm pretty sure a coma would have over taken had I have eaten more. It really is the heaviest and most ridiculous food a person could eat, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Afterwards at a quick stop at Starbucks my coworker taught me how you can simply get shots of espresso on the cheap and then fill it with the half and half Starbucks offers for free. Voila, you've got yourself a latte.

Jessica says that Appalachian chic is the new hipster, or so she observed at south by southwest. I'm trying to figure out how this would ever fit into my wardrobe choices and I just can't imagine. I'm afraid I will forever be of the short haired population so no long and scruffy dos for me... but I can contribute my beard.

I will see the parents this evening. I'm looking forward to that.

This is my favorite youtube video of today.

No comments: