Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sticky Fingered Folks

I bought it.

I'm leery about buying a bicycle from the internet, but I've ready reviews about my generic bicycle and I think it will be just what I need. No more and no less. I've been debating about how to replace my stolen form of transportation and initially I thought I'd buy a junker as to not encourage the thieves to strike again. But, now I think I've determined some sort of compromise, choosing and relatively inexpensive generic bike with not much going on. Hopefully, I'm right and sticky fingered folks will keep their hands off my stuff.

We're having a real deal thunder storm right now and it is striking me as odd. Maybe because I can't remember the last time I heard thunder or maybe because it is February, but it's totally crash bamming and booming.

Yesterday at the gym, many people had ashes on their forehead. I realize it was Ash Wednesday and that is what Catholics do on Ash Wednesday, but it struck me as odd to see it at the gym.

Last night, Linsey and I watched Top Chef.
I wont disclose results here as I know some friends would be irritated with me, but I will say that I was somewhat disappointed with the results.

I'm not full of much news this week.
I'll keep quiet.

No comments: