Friday, February 13, 2009

Foresight

I don't think I've mentioned here yet that my carafe to my coffee pot is broken. I don't even know exactly how it happened but I imagine it had to do with me being careless with the dishes in my sink. This is one of those things where I feel caught in the middle of investment and immediate purchase. What I'm saying is, that I have a nice coffee pot that was given to me as a gift and I know the replacement carafe will not be cheap. Therefore, it seems like I don't even want to look into ordering a new one... but if I don't it will only be a matter of weeks before I have spent just as much on buying coffee shop coffee.

I hate foresight.

It is actually Friday today. I'm feeling good about that.
I want to do some catching up this weekend.

1 comment:

RobinAgne said...

I say thrift store. Also Dave's mom offered us an extra carafe when we got our coffee pot because she has an extra of everything. But Dave says you should just buy a new coffee everything because inflation is going to go up soon. I think you should just put a coffee mug directly under the dripper.