Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nothing of value

AAaaaggh. It is so tempting to just keep posting political videos, but I resist.

Remember life before YouTube? Yea, me neither.

I made my way to the gym last night only to again be reminded how much work it is to workout. Remember when I ran a race a while back? Yea, me neither.

It's a beautiful (it pains me to say) Autumn day today. I rode my bicycle to work today with my scarf and jacket thinking how incredible it is that I was on the beach just a few days ago. This is the way it works here in the midwest. Before you know it, we'll be in the midst of snow... but I suppose that is what keeps us entertained.

I'm proudly carrying my new Sigg lunchbox today that Linsey brought back from her travels in Switzerland.



It is filled with salad that contains pine nuts, feta, and raspberries. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to lunch.

Bjork remixes are keeping me company as I work today.

I have nothing of value to add to the blogosphere today.

No comments: