Thursday, October 9, 2008

You can read now

Ok, so I love Campbell Brown.
I just do.
At times I find her lisp distracting, but I think she is all sorts of brills.



I hate that Pundits are the only people that can say this stuff and really be heard... and essentially I think they have little influence, but I applaud her for saying it.

I have to tell you though, my affection for Campbell Brown brings up a bigger issue of my new found fascination/interest in many pundits (RACHEL MADDOW!). This makes me worry, that I am turning into one of those people... you know.. those people that run CNN at all times? The good news is, I don't have cable (well, only pilfered cable) so I have an inability to watch anything other than MSNBC (which has taken a surprisingly liberal turn as of late.)

If you don't want to read about results from last night's Project Runway, stop reading now.

Yesterday, after an antsy day at work I decided I just wasn't feeling like I was able to sit through three hours of class. Call me lazy, call my foolish, but I took the plunge and headed home rather than making my way downtown. The good news is that I was able to watch Project Runway at decent hour rather than the usual late viewing I force my friends to do. The bad news is, Jerrell was eliminated from the competition and that terrible terrible TERRIBLE Kenley was allowed to continue.

(Sidenote: It occurs to me that I haven't blogged about my love for Project Runway in quite some time and this whole post may come out of no where because all I seem to talk about is politics because I have turned into THAT PERSON but my love for the show is boundless even as it slowly becomes less interesting. That is all.)

So here is the thing. Kenley copied this Alexander McQueen Dress:



Or, Maybe this one?



Check hers out:



I mean, honestly, I don't think she is smart enough to copy it and I wouldn't be surprised if she was out of touch enough to not know that she copied it, but it is a bit uncanny, no?

You can read now.

It's a stunning day today, promising mid 70's and October sun. I'm hoping to take some advantage of it... if only during my lunch.

No comments: