Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Voted!

I waited for nearly two hours for a process that took under ten minutes, but it felt so good!



Tomorrow is the last day to vote early in Illinois, but I recommend you do it if you are able to brave the crowds. It can only help things run more smoothly on the 4th.

In other GOOD political news, I got tickets to the Obama rally in Grant Park on the 4th. Well, I'm assuming I got tickets cause I got a confirmation saying I would, which really is something I feel like I want to be a part of.

But, don't get too excited for me as there is also BAD NEWS.

I have rehearsal on the evening of the 4th. Something I cannot get out of and it makes me want to throw a little temper tantrum and scream about patriotism, but rather I will just hop in a cab immediately following my rehearsal and make my way to stand amidst the masses.

We can't have everything I suppose.

No comments: