Thursday, September 18, 2008

Skylark Photobooth

Friday night, after our dance excursion, Tina and I spent some time in the photobooth.



We're pretty cute, eh?

I honestly can't speak much of what has been going on lately. I simply don't remember as my brain has been clouded with work, work and more work. Can someone make that stop? I know that on Tuesday night I taught a voice lesson and then rode up to Andersonville with Ryan to eat a delicious meal at Kopi and one of the more wonderful slices of carrot cake I have had in well... a life time? Yesterday evening I embarked on my second class, which I have to say that one of my favorite thing about grad school classes is the way the population changes from class one to class two. All the annoying people from class one? gone! They were replaced some new very interesting and enjoyable folks who signed up for the class late. Lucky me! After class I spent the rest of the evening with the ladies watching wednesday night television before they all go on their different trips.

In other news, I itch again. I have no idea what is going on and there really isn't a ways to google itching so maybe I need to go to the Dr.

Also, some moisture SOMEHOW got in behind my camera lens and I feel really bummed cause I can't get in their to clean it out and it doesn't seem to be going away.

These are the ways in which my life has ceased to remain interesting.

No comments: