Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh, it is so tempting

It takes everything in me to not just post one political youtube video after another, but I wont subject you to that. I've probably lost you already with my political obnoxiousness, but I just feel so amazed at our political system and the possibilities that exist.

I can tell you that if you have a moment you, check our Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ

The truth of the matter is, I don't blame Sarah Palin for her inability to answer questions. She was thrust into this position without much time for preparation, but I do blame her for accepting this position. It seems to me that the mark of a true leader is knowing you limitations. I won't say anymore on that because I believe she speaks for herself.

Before I quit completely, I will also recommend that you take a look at this David Letterman clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkCrfylq-E
In short, John McCain was supposed to show up to Letterman but he bailed at the last minute, personally calling Letterman and saying he was immediately headed back to DC to deal with the financial crisis. Cut to a bit later in the episode where Letterman airs a live feed of John McCain sitting with Katie Couric getting prepped for an interview... It is narrated as only David Letterman could.

I am headed to Michigan this evening to spend some time in South Haven with the parents and get some R&R. I am anxious to get out of the city and be by the water for a bit while it is still warm outside. We're nearing the end, my friends.








No comments: