Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hecticity!

Ok, so, I'm on day three of my first week of hecticity.

I'm doing alright. Did I tell you I'm taking Mangosteen now? My Dad takes and oz every day and swears that is has helped him with a number of ailments. So, since he offered me a bottle ($17) I've decided to give it a try. I'm only on like, day three, so I can't really speak to its benefits yet, but I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Robin and I had the most delicious curry last night before we headed off to rehearsal for the William Ferris Chorale. I'm still thinking about it. Given the nasty, rainy, and grey nature of yesterday it was just what the Dr. ordered.

Speaking of doctors, yesterday morning was time with my BFF the dentist. I do need a root canal and although I knew that going in and kind of hoped he would just do it right then and there, it turns out he just hollowed my tooth out and stuffed it with gauze covered in meds to kill the pain until I can get in with another Dr. He told me that he doesn't do molars anymore because other dentsits have more sophisticated equipment with microscopes etc, so he hands it over to them. I suppose that is good? I just want the pain to stop, honestly.

Also, in one piece of April fools news, I totally feel for the gmail joke. I mean, as I read I was thinking it was ridiculous, but it didn't occur to me that it was an April fools joke until I was thought about how Google usually pulls on us... then I realized.

My mother has cataract surgery today. There is a chance that when you have the surgery you will be able to see without glasses after. I'm hoping this is the case for her.

bfn.

No comments: