Monday, April 13, 2009

I don't want to complain

I complete marathon Easter weekend only to realize I am embarking upon marathon after Easter week.

My dilemma right now is that I don't want to complain.

If I were to blog proper right now it would be an all out rant about a number of things. My teeth would be at the top of the list, but I've vowed to stop talking about it for now.

And like I've said before, I know that when people take the time to blog how busy they are it can be epicly annoying, so I wont go there either.

So, I'll just take one moment and say that I had a wonderful Easter brunch at Christina's home. I would imagine 25 of us had a wonderful brunch that brought me into an afternoon coma which I went home to fight off and do homework. That kind of brunch makes me happy to be an urbanite. I don't know how to expand upon that, but it does.











Sorry, this is mostly just food, I guess. There were people there too.

I also managed to stop into see the Valentino documentary with Charlie on Saturday which was really great. It is a good piece of a escapist cinematography. Precisely what I was looking for this weekend.

Finally, I will say I was a bit resistant to the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album, but it has grown on me and I'm playing it nonstop. Same goes for Bat for Lashes. Although, when listening to this album you have to get beyond the Kate Bush element. Once you do, it is really a great piece of audio.

I'm off to class.

No comments: