Friday, May 8, 2009

Urban Creative

Oook, so the parents are on their way! They are in the car right now and I feel ill prepared, but generally ok.

I'm mostly worried that my father will depart tomorrow and my mother will be staying on for an extra night. This is both exciting and a bit worrisome. It is exciting, because it is her stepping out of her comfort zone. She typically afraid of traveling by herself, but truth be told, the venture to and from are very simple. The worrisome part is mostly about me not having a car and her inability to walk long distances. I will need to be creative.

They were originally coming for the William Ferris Chorale concert tonight, but it turned into a little bit of a mother's day weekend. My father is obligated so he wont be partaking in it all, but so it goes.

You're sure to hear the play by play.

No comments: