Monday, May 4, 2009

Out the Window

Oooooh, Gosh.

What a weekend of sun sun sunshine!

Speaking of sunshine, check out this view from my bedroom window right now:



Not bad, eh? The thing is, that is an apple tree and will eventually turn into apples which seems charming and what not, but unattended trees that bear fruit are a MESS. It will be no time until I hear the regular thud of apples falling to the ground which, honestly sounds like someone rather than something falling. But for now, I enjoy the beautiful flowers that the sun shines through in the morning.

I did my best to take advantage of the lovely sunshine and warm temps. I had a nice brunch on Saturday morning followed by sometime sitting in the sun and reading for my class. One would think that would be an ideal situation to get homework done, but I felt only distracted by how lovely it was an how lazy it made me feel. I got a nice bike ride in over to the lake on Sunday where the temps were a bit less summery, but still enjoyable. As a result, I have a red forehead and nose. I'm totally ok with that.

I'm in a for a long one this week. Work, class, rehearsals, performance... and my parents come here on Friday for one of their typically quick trips. I'm looking forward to it.

This is all for now.

No comments: