Thursday, May 21, 2009

In Spite Of

Whoa, absent much?

Oooooh, friends.

I'm so over this week.
I feel like everything is aligning poorly these days and it is stressing me out.

I'm on the hunt for a new place to live, but I think that means a roommate... so, if you have any ideas.

The truth of the matter is, I don't have time to be looking for a new apartment or really the energy to move, but I think in my head I keep hearing the phrase "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." So, given the state of things in my current living situation I need to protect myself a bit and make a change.

This is in the midst of finals
20 pages of writing.
A presentation.

And! a trip to Nashville tomorrow, which I really am excited about. I will be spending the weekend with peopkle from my past in a place that is totally new and foreign to me. I'm looking forward to just getting on the plane and making it happen. Its good to get a break from your city once in a while and be with others in another.

I did want to mention that the Modern Wing opening was an absolute blast. One of the best times I've had at an event like this. Good company and just general fun. I will share a few snaps.























There was a dude in that box that Tina is walking over. That was pretty amazing.
So yea, it was a treat and I'm thankful Linsey made it so we were able to go.

But now, I sit here in the New Wave coffee watching a surprisingly large number of stay at home dad's and consider things I need to do before tomorrow morning at 745am.

For now.

1 comment:

LFo said...

What were you doing at the coffee shop at 9:35 a.m.? Are you a stay-at-home-dad now?