Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wassreallygoin'onhere?

Here are two gems I came across yesterday on the internet:



Ha! Now I presume Miz B and Mizter J (ha!) are at a basketball game, so then one would ask what would provoke a reaction like this? It appears to be a look of disgust? And then if you look and think further you might wonder .. Is that Chloe Sevigny next to them? Does she go to basketball games? That's weird. But wait, look at that dude behind them all.. the one with the busted up face.

Wassreallygoin'onhere?

And then I came across RuPaul who managed to make the best Christmas Card of any of us.



Thanks, Ru. That made me lol.

We had a terrible snow storm yesterday. I mean, in the grand scheme of snow storms it wasn't that bad, but the first storm in the city is always bad because people have to relearn how to deal with it. I actually just got off my bus and walked home because the bus was simply not moving and it seemed more efficient if also a bit more cold. I love how the news always interviews people on the street and person after person is all "Get over it! This is Chicago. It snows."

After teaching a voice lesson, I managed to just stay in, take care of things around the house.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming time away.

1 comment:

Regardless of numbers... said...

My question is.. what is Chloe Sevigny looking at... obviously she must not not be looking in the same place as Hova and Miz B....