Monday, December 8, 2008

Success!

My office party games were a success.

I say that as though I'm conveying the message from others because I was told immediately following the dinner that the games were a good idea and they worked wonderfully, so I hold my office party head high.

The weekend was terribly busy.
One office party.
Three WFC concerts with three wears of my tuxedo.
One trip to the South Side and one trip to the far reaching suburbs.
About 15 pastries with amazing Italians.
One brunch and movie with Ryan.
One trip to the grocery store ($120 worth of groceries).
One Christmas tree purchase with Linsey.
...and not much sleep.

But here I am, and no worse for the wear, really.

1 comment:

MC said...

Can you please describe the holiday games here so that we have them for posterity?